BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

30.8.10

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

It takes two to tango
two soul move gracefully with the flow
where music floats and dance with the show
and heart beat said 'go..go..go'

It does need two to tango
But I'm not ready to dance
again..
should I give dancing a second chance?
For they keep saying..
No pain..No gain

It's been sometimes since the last dance
I have been enjoying
being an audience
watching.. smiling..resting
U see..
the music had turns against me
I sprained my ankle last time
since then my dancing turns mime


I want to quit dancing
till finally the music turns alluring
I want to quit dancing
till finally my ankle stops hurting

It takes two to tango
but two needs to be one
so the steps won't hurt
and the move won't stop

It needs two to tango..
A right match, a perfect move - that's the way to go..
Don't tolerate with less
That's when the dance become a waste

Maybe..
when the missing steps finally regained..
I'll do tango again..

By,
Debbie Annabell P.
30/08/10

0 fubsy comments: