BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

27.8.10

Yehaaaa!! Agaa agaaa!!

Well well.. Finally.. New home!! I've deleted my previous blog.. New life with a new 'me', there's a need of a new blog.. Hoho.. I'm giving such a lousy reason.. Anyway, since currently, I'm in the 'cowboy-country song-cowboy boots' fever, let's yehaaaaaaaa!!!! for a new home.. Since FB existed, I have been inactively blogging.. FB keeps my life busier.. But everything good must eventually come to end for something better. *wink* :P

My point is.. I got bored with FB. So I'm back to blogging. errr.. No offence Facebookers.. I still am a Facebook freak. Merely becos it's free to connect with friends while virtually farming, cooking etc.. And I can go 'kepoh' with my bestfriends tho we are a 'South China Sea' apart.. So lets blogging until... I find something better to do.. lol.. This is soo going to be AWESOME! :)

Till finger meet keypad again.. Cheers

0 fubsy comments: