BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.9.10

So much with the 'peace' pose..

When I scrolled my collection of pictures, I had come into a conclusion..My favourite pose has been the 'peace pose'.. lol..In my defense, It's not that i don't have any other good pose.. It just happen that I look 'cuter' when I did my 'peace pose'.. And oh..before any of u goes with the 'here we go again' expression - It's very important for you to know that crushing people's source of motivation is CRUEL, which in my case will be my 'cuteness'.. I hope u get what I'm trying to say. ehehe :P

Anyway, beside the 'I-look-cuter' reason, I can go for the 'I'm-a-peace no war-supporter' reason too.. Hoho.. And to proved that I'm such a peace-freak, let some of my 'cute' pictures clarify it for me.. :)

My second day at work with now ex-chemist.. Peace!


My friend was heavy!! aiyak! nevertheless.. lets peace.. :)

We are hot girls.. peace!!!

Me and my colleagues.. peace!!

I'm going for a 'boat ride'.. wehoo.. peace!!

I had lost 2 kilos and finally can wear this t-shirt at last.. peace!!

We were having a company Explorace competition ..peace!!

I have my new haircut..hehe..kawaii.. double peace!!

I had gain another kilo..*sigh* but then peace!!


I'm going to Penang for my convocation and was afraid of H1N1..peace!!


See.. I told u..This is only a part of it.. *wink*

Till finger meet keypad again..:)


0 fubsy comments: